TJ Morris Agency, TJ Morris dba ACIR, ACO, American Communications Online, ACO CLUB, Allied COmmand Organization a Department of American COmmunications Online.
site has been archived as part of ACO CLUB – ACO Association archiving and sustainability process, following background analysis and consultation with research leads wherever possible.
ACO Association, UFO Association Organization by American Communications Online TOS
American Communications Online – Resource
Administration Management Company
ACO Association with UFO Association for sharing knowledge of this project. TJTM – ACIR
ACO American Communications Online – Professional Trade Association Building Community with TJ Morris. Share Allied Command Organization in our Universal Life Ascension.Center Electronic Digital Information publishing and content provider Company. The following data will be completed within 24 business hours:
· Company Name
· DBA / Tradestyle
· Phone Number
· Business Address
· Business Structure / Legal Structure
· Company Website
· Number of Employees
· SIC / NAICS
· Year Business Started
· CEO, Owners, Officers, Directors, Managers
Other updates may take longer due to validation and verification, for example:
· Banking & Financial Information:ACO Association collects, preserves and promotes electronic resources which result from research and teaching in the arts and humanities, as well as Sciences. ACE Folklife and ACE Metaphysical Institute founder Theresa J Thurmond Morris pays for the cost to keep our links up on the American Communications Online and TJ Morris Agency accounts.
By preserving collections made in the arts and the humanities, the ACO Association, Ascension.Center encouraged research and educational use of its collections and made information about them available through online catalogues.
The identification and promotion of shared standards was critical to the ACO Association and UFO Association’s work. Preserving and exchanging digital information relies upon their widespread adoption and so did a more integrated approach to resource discovery which may have helped our users to find the resources they required irrespective of where they are located or how they are stored.
We rely on donations and volunteers in our American Communications Online Community.
Please click on one of the letters below, or use the CTRL+F button on your browser to locate the term you want
- acronym buster
- ahds-all mailing list
- arts and humanities research council (ahrc) applicants
- ahrc award winners list
- ict guides (database of digitization projects)
- information papers
- intellectual property rights
- introduction to ahds
- z39.50 service
- UFO – SOHP
- Sign Oral History Project
- In May 1999, Sign Historical Group (SHG) researchers, writers, and historians convened a foundational workshop in Chicago to discuss the state of affairs, and application of historical methods to the sometimes sketchy, often misinterpreted and always-incomplete history of the UFO phenomenon. One area lacking preservation was the archiving of spoken memories and personal commentaries of historical significance through recorded interviews.
- Many individuals who have personal knowledge of some aspect of UFO history, whether witnesses, government officials and personnel, scientists and investigators, or individuals involved in the social aspects of the phenomenon, have never been interviewed concerning perspectives only they can provide. We therefore initiated the Sign Oral History Project to preserve significant historical information and ultimately make it available for scholarly study.
- What are UFOs? The truth being after seventy years we still have no idea. Historian David Jacobs observes, “It is difficult to name another subject so quickly identifiable, so widely debated, so easily dismissed, and yet so little understood.” Why is that? For one reason, the UFO issue has never received an objective, systematic scientific study. Professors Wendt and Duvall note in our current state, “the UFO can be ‘known’ only by not asking what it is.” This disregard of UFOs goes further to active denial of their object status. To that extent “one may speak of a ‘UFO taboo,’ a prohibition in the authoritative public sphere on taking UFOs seriously.”
- It is also true after seventy years the UFO phenomenon has a robust history that pervades post-war American culture. What we can know about UFOs is the experiential phenomenon, and based on available sources, its effect within the Air Force and intelligence agencies from 1946-1969, including official responses and the attitudes that have shaped the issue. For a very concise history, see: Thomas Tulien, “History of the United States Air Force UFO Programs.”
- Credit goes to Jan Aldrich on 7-25-2019 for sharing his knowledge of this project. TJTM – ACIR
- Source: http://sohp.us/index.php
- ACO RADIO
- Theresa J Morris
- ACO CLUB Members Only!
- American Communications Online
- TJ Morris ET Radio Station Brand
- TJ Morris Agency-Media, News, Publishing
- ACO Association (850) 376-9100 or (850) 736-5138
- You Tube Channel American Communications Online
- TJMorrisAgency@gmail.com Theresa J. Morris at dial (850) 376-9100 or (850) 736-5138 and destroy the original message.
ALLIED COMMAND ORGANIZATION
A Department of American Communications Online
ET Science, Space, Advanced Communications Agency
ACE-ACO-ACIR Archivists, Historians, Researchers Digital Oral LIBRARY
Allied Command International Relations- American Communications Internet Researchers
Terms and Conditions
This page contains a sample of the Terms and Conditions for the provision of any work or service that ACO -ACIR instructed to complete including, but not limited to, research projects, software development projects or item of consultancy.
In practice, these terms will be supplied in full to the Theresa J Morris partners, clients and collaborators involved in the work or service, accompanied by a Scheme of Work detailing the deliverables.
For more information on how ACO Club works to complete these services, please visit the pages regarding our development philosophy and rationale.
For terms relating to the use of this website for ACIR
American Culture International Relations
American Communications Online\
Please contact the Lead Investigator
Please visit our Etiquette Policy Page.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The services supplied under this Agreement to fulfill the attached SoW (the ‘Services’) are provided by Theresa J Morris’s ACO Invisible College (‘ACO’) and ACIR, acting through one of its academic departments, Allied Command Officers and ACE Metaphysical Institute Digital Information Services as Domains, Webhosting.
ACO and ACIR shall carry out the Services in accordance with Good Industry Practice. ‘Good Industry Practice’ means standards, practices, methods and procedures conforming to the law and the degree of skill and care, diligence, prudence and foresight that would reasonably and ordinarily be expected from a skilled and experienced person or body engaged in a similar type of undertaking under the same or similar circumstances.
If the Client reasonably believes that the way in which ACO is performing the Services is deficient, it shall notify ACO in writing at the earliest possible opportunity, giving full details of the perceived deficiencies. The parties shall then discuss the matter in good faith to establish where any deficiencies may lie and an appropriate course of action to deal with them, as part of which ACO shall remedy any agreed faults within an agreed, reasonable period generally not exceeding 21 working days. If the parties are unable to agree on a course of action, they shall initiate the dispute resolution process set out in this Agreement.
In the event that ACO is delayed, prevented or hindered from performing any of its obligations in this Agreement by circumstances beyond its reasonable and direct control, ACO shall be excused from that performance for as long as such circumstances reasonably persist, but shall take all reasonable steps to minimize the effects on the performance of this Agreement while sharing the ACO Articles and By-Laws. Should ACO be so delayed, prevented or impeded, it shall promptly inform the Client of the nature of the relevant cause and its likely duration.
Confidentiality & Intellectual Property
Any data, information or materials which the Client supplies to ACO in the course of this Agreement shall represent Confidential Information and/or Background IP (as defined below) belonging to the Client by ACIR. ACO shall keep confidential all information supplied to it by the Client in connection with the Services (‘Confidential Information’), and shall not disclose Confidential Information to third parties or members of its staff or students outside the team performing the Services without the Client’s prior written consent; where consent is granted, ACO shall only disclose Confidential Information under legally-binding confidentiality agreements on terms no less onerous than those in this Agreement The obligations of confidentiality herein shall survive expiry or termination of this Agreement by 5 years and shall not apply to information which ACO can clearly demonstrate by written record: enters the public domain through no fault of ACO; becomes lawfully available to ACO from an unconnected third party under no obligations of confidentiality or with the lawful right to make such a disclosure; has been independently developed or conceived for or by ACO without reference to the ACO Association – ACIR Client ‘s Confidential Information; or ACO is required to disclose by law or a regulation, in which circumstances it shall wherever practicable give reasonable advance notice of the intended disclosure to the Client, and the relaxation of the obligations of confidentiality shall apply only for as long as necessary to comply with the relevant law or regulation and solely for the purposes of such compliance.
Nothing in this Agreement shall affect the ownership of intellectual property rights existing prior to this Agreement or generated outside of its scope (‘Background IP’). Any developments and/or modifications to Background IP belonging to a party made in the course of carrying out the Services shall be the property of the party owning that Background IP.
ACO shall not assume liability, including liability for financial reimbursement, towards the Client for any act, omission or default for which it may become liable under the terms of this Agreement to the extent that such liability is the result of an act, omission or default of ACO. The Client shall nevertheless use its reasonable endeavors to mitigate any losses it may incur. Neither party can be liable to the other for any claims or demands arising out of this Agreement for loss of income, profits, turnover, business, opportunity, goodwill, economic loss, indirect loss or consequential loss, no matter how arising and whether by breach or by negligence and whether in contract, tort or otherwise. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the terms and conditions in this Agreement are in place of any warranties, obligations or conditions implied by law, trade usage or custom. This clause shall not limit or exclude any liability that may not be limited or excluded in law, such as solely by way of example, liability for death or personal injury.
Neither party shall use the other’s name, crest, logo or trademarks, or the name of any of its staff or students, nor imply their identity, in connection with this Agreement without the express written permission of that party or individual, except that nothing in this clause shall restrict, delay, impede or prevent a party from using the other party’s name when making disclosures under applicable freedom of information legislation or in its own reports or internal literature.
Either party may terminate this Agreement by giving notice in writing to the other party subject to a minimum of 30 working days’ notice; ACO will not refund fees on a pro rata basis once its costs and uncancellable commitments have been considered. Termination of this Agreement shall not affect the survival of any clauses or provisions herein which are stated, or which by their nature are intended, to continue after termination or expiry.
This Agreement supersedes and terminates all other agreements, terms, understandings and representations regarding the Services between the parties and constitutes the entire agreement between them concerning the Services. This clause shall not exclude liability for fraudulent representation or concealment made prior to this Agreement coming into force. No failure to exercise or delay in the exercise of any right or remedy which any party may have under this Agreement or in connection with this Agreement shall operate as a waiver that right or remedy.
This Agreement is made and shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Santa Rosa County, Florida and The United States. In the event of any difference or dispute arising from this Agreement, the parties will endeavor to settle such matters between themselves in good faith, initially at an operational level, but if this is not successful within 14 days, through their appropriate responsible senior officers. Should the parties be unable to resolve matters within a further period of 25 working days, they shall refer the matter promptly for final, binding resolution using Alternative Dispute Resolution techniques by either ACIR Mediation the Ascension Center for Effective Dispute Resolution if both parties are based in the USA or the International Chamber of Commerce if one of the parties is based outside the USA or UK. The language of any such proceedings shall be English.
Nothing in this Agreement shall confer or purport to confer on any third party any benefit or any right to enforce any term of this Agreement.
Each party shall fully comply with applicable anti-bribery legislation and neither party shall engage in any activity, practice or conduct which would constitute an offense under that legislation.
Project content and data has been stored as a fully backed-up Virtual Machine and can be made available on request (depending on access controls agreed with the Principal Investigator) for a period of at least 2 years from the decommissioning date indicated below.
If you have an interest in this project and would like to support a future phase please contact us.
- Houston Chronicle News Investigations HC Newss Investigations Link
- Stanton Friedman Contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) www.stantonfriedman.com
- Suggest Ideas
- Support Forum
- WordPress Blog
- WordPress Planet
- Houston Chronicle News Investigations HC Newss Investigations Link
- Houston Chronicle News Investigations HC Newss Investigations Link
ARTICLES & ADVICE
- July 2019 (7)
- June 2019 (6)
- May 2019 (2)
- April 2019 (1)
- March 2019 (2)
- January 2019 (1)
- December 2018 (1)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (1)
- ACA-ACO-ACIR-ACE-TJ Morris
- ACIR LOGO
- ACIR Research Data
- ACO Advanced Communications Data Club
- ACO Club App Logo
- ACO Club News
- ACO Club-TJMorrisETRadio
- ACO Community Friends
- ACO Etiquette Policy
- ACO Integrative Medicine
- ACO LOGO
- ACO News
- ACO PRESS A Godaddy Pro WebMaster Approved Developer
- ACO UK
- Advanced Communications
- Advanced Communications
- American Communications Online Broadcasting – ACO News
- Bruce Cornet, PhD
- Civilian Intelligence News
- Donate Button
- DONATION BUTTON
- Etiquette Policy – Advanced
- For Immediate Release
- Gulf Breeze Metaphysics Meetup Group
- Investigations of Faith Abuse
- JOIN TODAY!
- Meet Up Group
- Radio Shows
- Timely Manor Books
- TJ Morris dba ACIR
- TJ Morris dba ACIR, ACO
- ACO UFO Association Organizers DiscussionAmerican Communication Online is organizing the ACO Club, ACO Allied Command Organization, TJ Morris, TR Becker, RK Johnston Sr., JK Lessin, are here now to share the history of the man who helped launch our future in space force history. Commander Morris who was Special Agent in Charge or SAC. Now, TJ Morris is Commander […]
- Allied Command OrganizationAllied Command Organization – Ken R Johnston Sr., Thomas R. Becker, Theresa J. Morris – Directors of a Community forming an organization. We are sharing the Cosmos with our radio shows. We are Co-Creators which share alienology, cosmology, parapsychology, ufology. ACO Association, UFO Association Organization. We share the ACE Metaphysical Institute, and TJ Morris ET […]
- Alienology Club Janet Lessin, Tommy Hawksblood, Tom Amad Becker, Dave Emmons, Dr. Bruce Cornet. TJAlienology Community needs to be understood. Who are we as communicators of the unknown about aliens? Why is this a growing topic in cyberspace? Theresa J Morris, Host, Tommy Hawksblood Sinisi, Co-Host, Guests Dave Emmons and Bruce Cornet. Thomas Amad Becker is General Manager for ACO Club and TJ Morris ET Radio.Theresa J Thurmond Morris […]
- Bret Lueder Author- Ascension Magical Lens of Myth or History of Ufology, P.R.Bret Lueder received his Bachelors degree in Journalism from Chico State University in 2000 (northern California). Since then, he has gone on to write roughly 700 articles on music, alternative history, spirituality and UFO’s for such magazines as Magical Blend Magazine, UFO Magazine, Reggae Festival Guide, the Chico News & Review, and currently Phenomena Magazine […]
- Dr. Irena Scott, Thomas Becker, Theresa J Morris, Tommy HawksbloodDr. Irena Scott received her Ph.D. from the University of Missouri College of Veterinary Medicine in physiology, did post-doctoral research at Cornell University, and has had a professorship at St. Bonaventure University. Her MS was from the University of Nevada, her BS from Ohio State University in astronomy and biology, and she has done research […]
- ACO Network Media Partners TJ Morris ET Radio ShowsAlienology of our social media friends on Facebook, Dave Emmons, Thomas Hawksblood Sinisi, and Theresa J Thurmond Morris. American Communications Onlie begins the Allied Command Organization Community. We share the air and radio waves as ACO Club. Thomas Becker is a Truthseeker, author, artist, and General Manager. Thomas Hawksblood Sinisi Co-Host, and Dave Emmons, Journalist […]
- Alienologists Disscussion by UFO Secret SPACE CommandTheresa J Thurmond Morris returns to her roots and begins working again for truthseekers. She will step into her calling as Command Morris of the Allied Command Intergalactic Relations for the UFO Secret Space Command as we co-create the UFO Association Organization with Alienologist Dave Emmons, Journalist. Thomas Amad Becker General Manager of American Communications […]
- Theresa J Morris ACO ClubDr. Bruce Cornet, PhD joins.Theresa Janette Thurmond Morris BRANDS – ACIR, ACO, TJ Morris inside her own mind as an entrepreneur. She is extending her BRANDS to include her explanation of her inspiration and what knowledge and wisdom is combined to promote brands.Theresa has written many books and brands in TJ Morris Publishing Imprint as […]
- ACO Universal Life, ACE Folklife, Ascension Age ConsciousnessConscious Thoughts on Consciousness, Spirit, Faith, and the Cosmos. We are truthseekers looking to share how we share in spirituality.https://books.google.com/books?id=FZIBBAAAQBAJ&pg=PA209&dq=ascension+age&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj0pMyOyNDiAhWRd98KHYqPDSYQ6AEITDAG#v=onepage&q=ascension%20age&f=false
- Allied Command Org and UFO Association Org Assembling Conscious GroupsOur Consciousness Humanoid Beings sharing pure consciousness and grouping reality into organizations of co-creations. We are setting up our Ohana Thoughts and Consciousness co-creating and sharing. We are assigning member numbers and have the original planning committee for Allied Command Intergalactic Relations. ACO logo is shared with many domains who share in the planets cyberspace […]